Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Reasons to LOVE Halloween day 8

In today's Reasons to LOVE Halloween I give you McDonald's Halloween Buckets.
Sure, they weren't THAT exciting, but in a way, they are. Not only did these serve as a toy, and container for you Happy Meal, but they could also be used for Trick or Treating, although the intention was good, nothing, i repeat, NOTHING could beat a pillowcase full of candy. For me I would have to have about 90 of these things to make the trip count.

Still though, it's amazing to come across these. I was out and about this evening and picked up 3 different ones for under 2.00.

There have been many versions of these done by McDonald's over the years, dating back I believe to 1986, with the latest being last year.

They were all similar looking, but all a little different as well. Some were just buckets, some had tops that doubled as cookie cutters, and some had different designs from previous versions.
I miss these days, and I'm glad that I was able to score a few of these, not only to have as decorations this year, but also for my collection of nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment